R-Paul Consulting specializes in refining cardiology departments with the purposes of accelerating growth, containing costs, promoting
productivity, and integrating technology.
What do you find valuable and how can I deliver it to you?
To be completely transparent: information is what drives my success.
Below are a few recent examples of how I add value to my contacts:
- By researching and switching biowaste management to a consulting firm, I was able to cut annual service
expenses by $12K.
- Established cost-effective, compliant means of disposing expired pharmaceuticals, including those found on the 'P-list.'
- Fostered a close rapport with GPO exlusive vendors resulting in the savings of $639K over a six year span.
- Installed and configured nuclear reporting software that resulted in Technologists better utilization of downtime.
- Implemented wide-beam reconstruction workstations to benefit from 'low-dose' myocardial perfusion imaging protocols which resulted in cost-savings by switching to a
billable per-millicurie rate (away from single-dose) with our local radiopharmacy.
- Established, and continue to highly value, close business rapports with various ISO certified medical equipment resellers that result in significant savings over
- Implemented extremely cost-effective VNA's (vendor neutral archive) allowing them to be primarily used as viewing stations, redundant storage mediums, and for
burning patients studies (CD/DVD) with a decent quality DICOM viewer.
- Within driving distance to MedShare, a 501c3 non-profit that provides medical supplies and equipment to globally impoverished areas, I've personally arranged for
$25K worth of cardiology equipment to be donated.
- Aggresively monitor medical supplier(s) costs to account for inflation resulting in massive savings.
- Established multiple leads at a client sponsored booth during ASNC/SNMMI conventions.